The True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO SNP) is a healthcare plan designed to meet the needs of Idahoans who are eligible for Medicare and full Medicaid benefits, and are at least 21 years old, and live in our service area.
True Blue Special Needs Plan members receive the same benefits available to them in Medicaid and Medicare, including prescription coverage.
As a True Blue Special Needs Plan member, you have financial peace of mind with a $0 premium plan. That's right. You don't pay anything for this plan. This is a $0 monthly premium, with no deductible. Medicaid will continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
This plan combines most of your Medicare and Medicaid benefits into one card, a Blue Cross of Idaho Card. So whether you're at the doctor, hospital, behavioral health center or pharmacy, you show just one card. This makes it easier for you, your family and caretakers, and your providers.
Ready to enroll in the True Blue Special Needs Plan? Enroll online now or call 888-495-2583 or TTY 800-377-1363. Our trained customer service advocates are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, or fill out this contact request form to have a Customer Service Advocate call you.
The benefit information provided below is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits.
2019 Plan Overview
|Premium||PCP Office Visit||Part D Deductible||Specialist Office Visit||Inpatient Hospital Care||Out-of-Pocket Maximum||Fitness Options|
|True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO SNP) Includes Part D Prescription Coverage||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$3000 per calendar year includes all plan services||$50 annual gym membership
$10 annually for two at home fitness kits
*All cost sharing on this plan is based on the particiant's level of Medicaid eligibility.
- Summary of Benefits (Español)
- Evidence of Coverage (Updated 2/12/2019) (Español)
- Annual Notice of Change (Updated 10/8/2018) (Español) (Updated 03/6/2019)
- Essentials Formulary (Printable Drug List)
- Civil Rights Complaint Form
- True Blue HMO SNP Enrollee Handbook (Español)
- National Coverage Determinations (NCD) - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) occasionally makes a change or revision in Medicare coverage. We are required to notify you in our member newsletter when a National Coverage Determination (NCD) occurs. You can review decisions using Medicare's Coverage Database. Visit www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database to get started.
- Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Advantage plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.medicare.gov.
- Idaho Medicaid
- Medicare Dual Eligible Information
Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus is a HMO SNP health plan with a Medicare and Idaho Medicaid contract. Enrollment in Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. The pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. Idaho Medicaid pays the Medicare Part B premium for Full-Benefit Dual-Eligible members. Each member’s cost share may vary based on the level of extra help you receive. This plan is available to full-benefit dual-eligible beneficiaries who are at least 21 years of age, live in our service area, and receive medical assistance from Medicare and Idaho Medicaid. Please contact the plan for further details.
Esta informacion esta disponible sin costo alguno en otros idomas. Para informacion adicional, por favor marque a nuestro numero de servicio al cliente 1-888-495-2583 de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m. Usuarios de TTY llamar al 1-800-377-1363.
Y0010_MK19182_M Accepted 10/1/2018
Last updated 10/01/2018