The True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO SNP) is a healthcare plan designed to meet the needs of Idahoans who are eligible for Medicare and full Medicaid benefits, and are at least 21 years old, and live in our service area.
True Blue Special Needs Plan members receive the same benefits available to them in Medicaid and Medicare, including prescription coverage.
As a True Blue Special Needs Plan member, you have financial peace of mind with a $0 premium plan. That's right. You don't pay anything for this plan. This is a $0 monthly premium, with no deductible. Medicaid will continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
This plan combines most of your Medicare and Medicaid benefits into one card, a Blue Cross of Idaho Card. So whether you're at the doctor, hospital, behavioral health center or pharmacy, you show just one card. This makes it easier for you, your family and caretakers, and your providers.
The benefit information provided below is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits.
2019 Plan Overview
|Premium||PCP Office Visit||Part D Deductible||Specialist Office Visit||Inpatient Hospital Care||Out-of-Pocket Maximum||Fitness Options|
|True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO SNP) Includes Part D Prescription Coverage||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$3000 per calendar year includes all plan services||$50 annual gym membership
$10 annually for two at home fitness kits
* All cost sharing on this plan is based on the particiant's level of Medicaid eligibility.
- Summary of Benefits (updated 10/14/2018)
2019 Resumen de beneficios (actualizado 10/14/2018)
- Evidence of Coverage (updated 6/25/2019)
Evidencia de Cobertura (actualizado 2/12/2019)
- Annual Notice of Change (updated 3/6/2019)
Aviso anual de cambios para 2019 (actualizado 3/6/2019)
- Essentials Formulary printable drug list (updated 11/1/2019)
Vademécum farmacológico de elementos esenciales 2019 (actualizado 11/1/2019)
- Medicaid Drug List (updated 6/17/2019)
Lista de medicamentos de Medicaid (actualizado 6/17/2019)
- True Blue HMO SNP Enrollee Handbook (updated 11/4/2018)
Manual del afiliado (actualizado 11/4/2018)
- Member Claim Form (updated 4/1/2019)
- National Coverage Determinations (NCD) - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) occasionally makes a change or revision in Medicare coverage. We are required to notify you in our member newsletter when a National Coverage Determination (NCD) occurs. You can review decisions using Medicare's Coverage Database. Visit www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database to get started.
- Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Advantage plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.medicare.gov.
- Idaho Medicaid
- Medicare Dual Eligible Information
Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus, Inc. is a HMO SNP health plan with a Medicare and Idaho Medicaid contract. Enrollment in Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus, Inc. depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call Blue Cross of Idaho at 1-888-495-2583 (TTY 1-800-377-1363). For accommodations of persons with special needs at meetings call 1-888-495-2583 (TTY 1-800-377-1363). Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-888-495-2583 (TTY: 1-800-377-1363). 注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-888-495-2583 (TTY: 1-800- 377-1363)。 © 2019 by Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus Inc., an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, with services provided by Blue Cross of Idaho.