How to name a representative to help with an appeal

Naming a appeal representative

You or your authorized representative (someone you name to act for you), may file an appeal. Your representative can be a relative, friend, advocate, attorney, doctor, or someone already appointed by the State to act on your behalf. Call Customer Service if you need help naming a representative.

You must send us a statement naming the person you want to act for you. Medicare has an Appointment of a Representative form that you can use. You and your authorized representative must sign and date the statement and then deliver, mail or fax your statement or form to Blue Cross of Idaho.


Appeals and Grievance Coordinator
Blue Cross of Idaho
P.O. Box 8406
Boise, ID 83707-2406

Appeals and Grievance Coordinator
Blue Cross of Idaho
3000 E. Pine Avenue
Meridian, ID 83642

last update 10/1/2019

Powered by Blue Cross of Idaho Care Plus, Inc.